Skip to main content

Old Town Orange - My first Vlog

I have posted a couple of times about my trip to Old Town Orange. This last December, I decided to video the experience and try my hand at a Vlog. I had fun. There is nothing like watching video of yourself to give you very honest feedback. I have a long way to go in the way of great video content, but I think I'll get there.

Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXdeBGkTI78

If you care to read the posts pertaining to Old Town Orange you can read about my first trip to Portola Coffee and a bit of research I did after seeing the Bunn Trifecta at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm almost ready for KickStarter

I've really looking at how I can make this happen. When it comes down to everything, I need to roast my own beans. I know the multi-roaster model is doing well right now, but I just can't fork up the time or money to jump in like that. That would be a very high risk approach. Knowing that I have to support my family, how can make this happen?

First Farmers Market

I served my first farmer's market on 1/6. There is a random little restaurant in the middle of our neighborhoods that hosts this market on the first Saturday of every month. It was a bit of a mixed experience.

Developing My Palate with Press Coffee

With my re-branding efforts, I'm working to develop my palate. I need to be able to better taste the products that I'm providing. As a coffee roaster, I need to be able to tell what effects any changes I make has on the bean. The only way to do that is to taste. The hard part is that it's very difficult to distinguish what we taste. Most of us think in cave man perspectives, "mmm, good," or, "me no like." So, with that in mind, I decided to do a cupping with one of the best roasters in town.